Recently Changed PagesBorderlands Fandom WikiRulesBorderlands 2Wiki StaffBorderlands The Pre-SequelBorderlandsMiniboss: Doc Mercy (Borderlands 2)Blog postsDoggymarkiplier/your favorite character from borderlandsThe Golden Foxy guy BB 3.0/i will clean up my actNinja Bush02/Please read.Female Foxy 1987/ASK MELolliepuff/UpdatesFemale Foxy 1987/HOW DID YOU GET YOUR USERNAMEDoggymarkiplier/Borderland's Discuss.Borderlands 1Borderlands 2Borderlands The Pre-SequelRecent blog postsForumWiki StaffRules
All Contributors
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar

Another loss

We have lost another staff member, Taz Da Wolf. He has left on his own terms. Also on recent news Female foxy has left the Wiki.

(edited by administrators)
0 26
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
Avatar
yea
0

Balloon Boi 2.0 wrote: Yes but....Hey Taz can you do one last thing?

Depends. What are you requesting?

Taz Da Wolf wrote:

Balloon Boi 2.0 wrote: Yes but....Hey Taz can you do one last thing?

Depends. What are you requesting?

Take the "Constable" badges off the Admins, And take the "CONSTABLE TRAINEE" badge off Moderators plz.

i don't know XD
0

Balloon Boi 2.0 wrote:

Taz Da Wolf wrote:

Balloon Boi 2.0 wrote: Yes but....Hey Taz can you do one last thing?

Depends. What are you requesting?

Take the "Constable" badges off the Admins, And take the "CONSTABLE TRAINEE" badge off Moderators plz.

Just re-add my rights and it shall be down.

Taz Da Wolf wrote:

Balloon Boi 2.0 wrote:

Taz Da Wolf wrote:

Balloon Boi 2.0 wrote: Yes but....Hey Taz can you do one last thing?

Depends. What are you requesting?
Take the "Constable" badges off the Admins, And take the "CONSTABLE TRAINEE" badge off Moderators plz.
Just re-add my rights and it shall be down.

OK

OK you are an Admin again.
0
Done. I'll be removing my rights.
Write a reply...